We are happy to announce the addition of ThatViolinChick to the stream family! We are excited for her to join the LunatiK family to and continue grow her channel while entertaining heraudience while representing LunatiK. We asked ThatViolinChick some questions to get you to know her better.
1. Tell us a little bit about youself. My name is Hannah, and I’m a wife, mother, violinist, photographer, and author. I stream violin improv/covers in Twitch Creative.
2. Why did I get into streaming? I love playing and sharing music with others, and once I discovered Twitch Creative it only seemed right to give it a try. I discovered from day one how much I loved it, I was hooked!
3. What is my favorite part about streaming? The community, both in my channel and in Twitch as a whole. Everyone is so supportive, friendly, and we really have a great time! I love visiting other streamers when I’m not live, building amazing friendships along the way.
4. Why did you choose LunatiK? When LunatiK approached me, I was honored! I love being part of another growing, supportive group of streamers. Everyone has been amazing with visiting, becoming regulars, retweeting my stream.
5. What are your goals for the future of streaming? I hope to just keep growing, sharing music, and meeting new incredible people in addition to fostering the friendships I’ve already gained.